Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Heaven Wrapped in Tortilla

I found myself returning to the greasy aroma of McDonald's after a 3 year hiatus (due to the documentary "Supersize Me") not because I wanted to die a few years early, but because of the SNACKWRAP. It comes in three flavors - honey mustard, ranch, and salsa roja; and 2 types of chicken - crispy and grilled. I opted for the crispy honey mustard... lettuce, cheese, crispy all white meat chicken in its full glory... wrapped by a thick flour tortilla... all for the price of $1.29. I have one word for you... ADDICTING. The texture of the soft tortilla, along with the crispiness of the chicken... and the sweet sensation of the honey mustard creates this great sense of satisfaction on your taste buds. The only complaint I might have is that the size of the chicken can be in consistent between wraps. I saw one that was not much bigger than a chicken nugget.

I will go back to McD's for these snackwraps... hopefully it's not one of those temporary items that disappear like the McRib sandwich... and the crispy shrimp tacos at Rubio's (which are also GREAT). Quick service (1.23 minutes), Small Drink (Unlimited Refills), Medium Fries (non-transfat), and 2 mouth watering snackwraps (ADDICTING) = $5.25 (WOOHOO!)

Rating: 9.5 (only because the chicken size is inconsistent)

3 comments:

Jeremiah said...

"crispy all white meat chicken in its full glory..."
we're you planted in our group by McD's?

Unknown said...

i like......

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp consolidation loan
consolidate credit cards